Friday, August 20, 2010

Humble Suggestions

Never in my life have I made a suggestion knowing what a suggestion itself defines in psychology. Have you? If I had known, I would have definitely hesitated before every suggestion I made. The word describes the psychological process by which one person guides the thoughts, feelings, or behaviour of another and to my suprise it is associated with hypnosis. Oooppss! Was it actually what I wanted to do all those years? I have always been full of fresh ideas for other people but never intended to manipulate their expectations or beliefs. Well, I didn't have the faintest idea that I was trying to influence my new friend Zerrin while I was making her this card which includes four burgundy envelopes filled with small items - my humble suggestions for some possible daily circumstances to suggest about.


The texture of the card stock which feels like accordion itself inspired me to make accordion folds so that each panel would be large enough to fit a small envelope. Instead of using envelopes available at stationary stores, I made all four envelopes applying my own template. Using a craft knife, I made corner slits in all but the front panel. I pasted stickers to label the envelopes and glued a flower-shaped button with a matching white butterfly above the title-like introduction as a final glittering touch. 

1 comment:

  1. İf you want to see the one was happy when received these beautiful gifts from this beautiful lady
    (absolutely,With your permission)

    http://synkrmelon.blogspot.com/2010/09/ben-bugun-bu-mutlulugu-nereye-koysam.html

    ReplyDelete