Thursday, August 12, 2010

So I am a mother now.


While we were both laughing out loud in this photo, my mind was overwhelmed by realities of motherhood. Princess Milou's needs and a disorganized household frenzy have been working overtime to maximize my constant sequence of laughter and panicked horror.
I happened to find these puffy stickers at a supermarket in my neighborhood which at first sight inspired me to display my captivated mind with responsibilities of motherhood while enjoying it to the full. I pasted the stickers in two groups: the ones telling my concern about Princess Milou's health and the ones telling my constant worries about keeping the house clean. Instead of scanning the photo, I just took another photo of it to keep the puffy effect which also made a mother's deep down confusion look imaginary.

1 comment:

  1. great job:)very artistic, real but it looks imaginary

    ReplyDelete