Thursday, December 16, 2010

Schwarzer Peter / Episode II

Schwarzer Peter himself 


Yahoo Weather Alert's warned me by an e-mail this morning that it will snow lightly and the temretature will drop down to -6 °C during the day. No surprising weather forecast. It's quite an ordinary warning for Sarajevo people to hear these days and it poked me to pass the day away at home with the second set of cards in the Schwarzer Peter game box I mentioned in the previous post. Here is the second pack featuring forest animals in pairs. I'm posting some of them with their titles I translated  from German. All the illustrations, although the set is a new edition, remind me of those old children's books we read when, as the publisher - Ravenburger - says on its official website, ''playing was more than just passing time" and "being together was better than being alone". The pictures and the game itself are just beautiful. 


Mr. and Mrs. Owl
Mr. Tom and Mrs. Cathy
Mr. and Miss Monkey

Mr. Checkered Pants and Mrs. Poodle

Mr. and Mrs. Frog

Miss Mouse and her distant relative young Mr. Mouse

Mr. and Mrs. Fox
Mr. and Mrs. Hedgehog

No comments:

Post a Comment